General conditions Glibr.co
Article 1, Definitions:
In these general terms and conditions of delivery and payment, the following terms are used in the following sense, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
– Driehonderdzestig V.O.F. : The company with the trade name “Glibr.co”, established at Gerrit Kasteinstraat 68 in Leiden.
– The website: The Glibr.co website, and all underlying pages, with the explicit exception of links.
– Product: The article or articles that must be delivered to the customer within an agreed period by the conclusion of the agreement between Glibr.co and the customer, and for which the customer must pay the agreed price.
– Client: Every natural person who trades with Glibr.co, as referred to in book 7, title 1, section 9A BW (consumer).
Article 2, General:
These conditions apply to every offer and / or quotation, as well as to every agreement between Glibr.co and the customer, as well as the implementation of the agreement.
Article 3, Offers, quotations and orders:
- All offers shown on the website are valid for the period that they are shown on the website, and the relevant product can be delivered by supplier / producer.
- Images, (technical) drawings, sizes and weights of products to be supplied are displayed as accurately as possible on the website. The articles meet the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and are not in conflict with legal provisions and / or government regulations existing on the date of conclusion of the agreement. Glibr.co will take the greatest possible care when executing orders and delivering goods, but Glibr.co is not, however, liable for (the consequences of) errors therein and / or deviations therein.
- The prices in the aforementioned offers, quotes and / or orders include VAT, excluding the legal disposal fee, and excluding shipping costs, unless stated otherwise.
Article 4, Agreement:
- The agreement is concluded when the customer has completed an order, and Glibr.co has sent the customer an order confirmation by e-mail.
- If a quote has been issued by Glibr.co at the request of the customer, the agreement will be concluded as soon as the customer has accepted this quote by email, and Glibr.co has sent the customer an order confirmation by email in accordance with the customer’s accepted quotation.
- For orders that exceed the sum of € 2,500, and / or offer for more than an amount of € 2,500, a distance contract is never concluded, even if Glibr.co has mistakenly sent an order confirmation. In that case, an order confirmation / quotation to be signed by the customer will be sent to the customer, and only the conditions contained therein and the accompanying conditions apply. Only after receipt by Glibr.co of an acknowledgment of receipt / quotation signed by the customer for agreement does the agreement come into effect.
- The provisions of paragraph 3 of this article are also fully and fully applicable to orders and / or quotations relating to products that can be specially ordered and / or customized for the customer, in other words to all products that are not standard can be supplied, nor offered as such.
- The consumer has the right to cancel the order free of charge if the delivery time exceeds 30 days, unless otherwise agreed.
Article 5, Delivery:
- Delivery takes place within 2 to 3 working days and at the latest within 30 days at the agreed delivery address, whereby Glibr.co determines the method of shipment.
- If the customer is not present on the agreed day and the agreed time at the agreed delivery address, or is negligent in providing information or instructions necessary to arrive at the delivery, the purchased product or products will be offered again in consultation. . Re-delivery costs of € 6.95 can be charged for this.
- Under certain conditions it is possible to have an order delivered in 2 times.
- The risk of shipping to the buyer lies entirely with Glibr.co.
Article 6, Right of withdrawal:
- The customer is entitled to return the product within 14 days after delivery.
- If the customer decides to return the product and / or products, the cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer, Glibr.co does not have to accept COD shipments.
- Any damage that occurs during the return is at the expense and responsibility of the customer.
- Furthermore, Glibr.co only needs to accept returns of product and / or products if:
– products have not been manufactured in accordance with the buyer’s specifications.
– the product and / or products are completely complete, in the original packaging and in the original condition
– the product and / or products are unused
– the product and / or products are clean
– Your purchase amount will be credited to you within 14 days of receipt.
Article 7, Warranty:
- A guarantee is given on the products delivered by Glibr.co for, in principle, the duration of 1 year.
- However, if a short warranty period is observed by our suppliers or manufacturer, that shorter period will apply as the warranty period agreed between the customer and Glibr.co.
- The guarantee as mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 2 applies in addition to the statutory rights.
- The obligations arising from the guarantee never extend beyond what the supplier of Glibr.co and / or the manufacturer of the product and / or the products is bound to under the guarantee conditions applied by that supplier and / or that manufacturer. The customer undertakes to take note of the warranty conditions provided, and is aware that he can further inform himself on the website of the supplier / manufacturer of the product.
- The customer will never be able to invoke the guarantee if the defect has arisen as a result of incorrect treatment, improper or improper use or if, without written permission from Glibr.co, the customer or third parties have made changes or attempt to make changes. have used the product and / or the products and / or this product and / or these products for purposes for which the product and / or the products are not intended.
Article 8, Complaints:
- Upon delivery of the product and / or the products, the customer must check the delivered goods for visible defects and / or the delivered goods correspond to the agreement.
- Complaints about visible defects and / or non-delivery in accordance with the order confirmation must be submitted in writing within 48 hours of delivery on pain of forfeiture of rights. After this period, Glibr.co will therefore never take products back, even if the products appear not to have been delivered in accordance with the order confirmation and in particular not if the products no longer meet the requirements in Article 6.4 of the general terms and conditions.
- All complaints, of any nature whatsoever, can only give rise to replacement of the delivered goods or, if this is reasonably impossible, to a refund of the purchase price.
Article 9, Liability:
- If the product and / or products supplied by Glibr.co are and / or are defective, the liability towards the customer is limited to what is stipulated in these terms and conditions under the heading “Warranty”, on the understanding that the obligation to pay compensation in in all cases, is limited to a maximum of 2 times the purchase price of the product that led to damage.
- Glibr.co is never liable for damage caused by a defect within the meaning of the Product Liability Regulations (Book 6, Title 3, Section 3 of the Dutch Civil Code).
- Nor is Glibr.co liable if the damage is due to intent and / or gross negligence and / or culpable act, or improper and / or improper use of the delivered product and / or delivered products by the customer.
Article 10, Force majeure:
- Glibr.co is not obliged to comply with any obligation arising from any agreement as referred to in these terms and conditions, if Glibr.co is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to its fault, nor by law, or traffic-related views are or must be for its account, including all external causes, foreseen, or unforeseen, or unforeseeable, over which Glibr.co cannot influence, including strikes in the company of Glibr.co.
- Glibr.co also invokes force majeure as referred to in paragraph 1, if that force majeure arises after Glibr.co should have fulfilled its obligations.
- If the force majeure continues for longer than two months, both parties are entitled to invoke the termination of the agreement.
Article 11, Payment:
- Glibr.co uses the following payment methods: IDEAL, credit / debit cards, bank transfer and PayPal. You can also pay in the shop with PIN or via a payment request.
- An appointment for delivery will only be made after Glibr.co has received the full invoice amount from the customer.
- When you order as a company from a country within the EU and the b.t.w. If you want to be moved, you must indicate this before you order. We will then create a separate order for you. Unfortunately, this is not possible afterwards.
Article 12, Disputes:
- All disputes, including those that are only experienced as such by one of the parties, must be submitted to the competent court in the place of jurisdiction of Glibr.co, unless the sub-district court has jurisdiction. However, Glibr.co is free to submit the dispute to the competent court under the Act.
- Every agreement between Glibr.co and the customer is exclusively governed by Dutch law.